Look good and feel good knowing that not only do you have one of the best looking and fitting jackets on the market, but it is also environmentally friendly. Clean lines and minimal branding combined with an insanely comfortable fit make this a go to vest!
Offered in the Happy Fit for a happier belly. It is longer and wider than the Profit with larger armholes for comfort and movement!
The Follow SPR range places environment first with a recycled polyester jersey made from recycled plastic bottles! Aqua X glue used is solvent free so there are no more harmful solvent chemicals. The buoyancy foam is PVC free!
If you are on the border with sizing, we suggest picking the size up. If you can suck it in and zip it up, it's the right fit for you! All vests should fit tight before use. They will loosen up to 10% in the water.
Duel layer neoprene construction.
• Reduced individual foam panel segments.
• YKK locker zipper with silicon dipped pull string.
• Recycled Polyester Jersey
• Made from recycled plastic bottles. About 15 plastic bottles are used to create the material for each vest.
• PVC Free Buoyancy Foam In a nutshell, PVC plastic is uniquely toxic among plastics because of its highly toxic ingredients which readily migrate into the environment during its production, use and its disposal. So no PVC = Happy Earth.
You may also like